Well I think I hate Arizona. Its way to freakin hot for me here. I think I need to leave Arizona. But I have no idea where I want to move too. Paul wants to move to Wisconsin and be close to is family. I dont think that I want to move to Wisconsin. Maybe Colorado or something close to my parents.
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I hope and pray that everything goes well. I am kinda scared on what they will find. But I know the Lord wont give me more then I can handle. I just gotta be here for my kids and raise them the right way.
So I pick up my nephew from school. And he looks very depressed. The girl that he likes already has a boyfriend. I think this is his first REAL heartbreak. I feel so bad for him. It breaks my heart that he is feeling crappy. I know he is a strong little man and he will jump back. ;)
Your blog is coming right along. Keep it up, and it will serve as a journal for your family. At the end of the year, you can go to blurb.com and make it into a book. Your kids are so cute.
ReplyDelete