When Paul and I first met I knew he was the one for me. We knew eachother for 3 weeks when we got married. I know that's pretty crazy isn't it? LOL. We wanted kids but wasnt expecting to have them right away. We got pregnant with our son within a month. We tried for years to have another child. When we werent expecting it we got pregnant with our daughter. Hopefully we could be blessed with more kids.
Monday, August 23, 2010
I have no idea what to write or if I am doing it right. But I guess we will find out sooner or later right. LOL. Thanks to Karen for helping me. You truly have patience with me. LMAO. Love ya girl thanks
You are VERY welcome!!! The more you mess around with the site, the better you will get at it. Just keep at it!!
ReplyDelete